Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Happy New Year and welcome 2011. Vj and I have many projects, seperate and together. I'm making it a priority to do a lot more reading this year.
I've also decided that I will truly make the effort to become more organized in every facet of my life. Easier said than done. I am always amazed at those who can remian together regardless of what pops up in thier lives. For me one small thing can totally disrupt my day and send me right over the edge.
I've also figured out that if I want this year to be a great one than it will be up to me to make that happen. Of course there will be times when everything around me is falling apart but its how I handle it that will make the difference.
I tend to be dramatic- Big surprie coming from a a writer- as such I have raised 3 dramatic children..lol... They of course will follow my lead with how I respond to any given situation.
Last year proved too be such a difficult one mentally as well as physically that I am more than ready to embrace change in anyway that it comes.
I would love to know what you've learned from the previous year and what you hope to gain in this new year.

Sierra

1 comment:

pearlmarcel said...

Hi Violet!

i love reading ur velvet ice series! was wondering if there is a story on Brady Ryder? hope u'll write his story if there isnt one yet :)

XOXO
Pearl :)