Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Love is in the air...

At Liquid Silver Books!  That's where, after seven tonight, you'll find ouor newest Velvet Ice novella, Velvet Valentines!

Velvet Valentines takes us back to the club, gives a couple mouthwatering glimpses of Brady and Master Sin, and introduces us to an entirely new level of D/s.  This one, I think, pushes the envelope for us - in the very best of ways!  We hope once you've read it, you'll let us know what you think!

Oh, and check out the KILLER cover!!!  April Martinez is a GODDESS!!!

Now, I'm off to pray for MORE snow - I need me a snow day, baby!

Be safe and warm!

VJ

2 comments:

Rosemary Gunn said...

AHHHH! I'm so thrilled at the next visit to Velvet Ice!! Congratulations, girls!!

keshapooh said...

Hey Just want to say keep up the good work. Keep the Velvet Ice coming. Love them!