Saturday, March 29, 2008

Getting our second book published

The greatest of news we have a second book published. Its a wonderful thing and we are so very grateful. The bad news, haven;t written very much at all. I'm not sure who to blame it on, the lousy weather, my freaky desktop or jsut the fact that I;m ahving a hard time getting back into my groove.
Has anyone else ever experienced this? Its kind of like exercise, you know you have to do it. Its the getting started that is the hardest part.
Unlike exercise I love writing, I love seeing a story unfold before my eyes, characters deciding which path they will take and me as an author pulling them back from making the worst of mistakes.
The good news my excuses are getting thinner..lol unlike me...
I received my laptop and can no longer blame the kids for taking up my computer time.
Sierra

No comments: