Thursday, March 13, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

I've been a very bad little blogger. I think I've asked this before, but how on earth do other authors manage to have a life and still write? My day job has taken up far more time over the last few weeks than I'd like, and add college classes and odd "custody" arrangements, and you have one very tired, overextended and uninspired writer.

Of course, then something fabulously awesome happens and suddenly the inspiration comes flooding back!

In the course of the last week or so, when I've been working twelve and fourteen hour days, Sierra has been "pimping" us out. She's sent out not one but two submissions - which led to the first fabulously awesome thing. Liquid Silver Books has offered us a contract (and we accepted at the speed of light) on The Worthington Group: Meredith's Awakening, the sequel to Carrie's Answer. And Carrie's Answer is the other fabulously awesome thing: We got a pub-date!!!

So, when my energy is low on Monday, I'll just pop over to the beautiful Liquid Silver homepage, and see OUR BOOK listed as a new release!!!!

1 comment:

Tawny Taylor said...

Hi Violet (aka Velvet), I blogged about your rose today :) Yay, you!