Friday, March 7, 2008

Waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patience while it may be a virtue , it certainly isn't one of mine. I don't savor the anticipation. I am a right here right now kind of girl. That philosophy may work in some areas of life, but not when your waiting to hear from publishers.
I sit and wonder when will they get back to Vi and I. DO we suck? By the end of the week I am ready to pull my hair out. I know I have to learn patience, especially in a business where you can go as long as six months before you hear from someone.
So for all you authors out there how in the world do you do it? How do you possibly wait out the time it takes for someone to read your submission and not go crazy?
I think this is why my muse is still missing. I don't have my mind where it should be , writing steamy , hot erotic stories.
I think that is why my muse is being pig headed and refusing to speak to me, he's horny and I haven't written anything to please him. Vindictive little jerk that he is, he wants me to write sex and my mind is on other things.
So I have promised Violet that this weekend I will write, write, write. I will have no excuse not to.
So muse if you're out there reading this, its time to come home honey and I will make it all better.
Sierra

No comments: